Signalis has several achievements that you can obtain throughout the course of the campaign. Some are received through normal progression, while others require specific actions. Here’s our Signalis achievements guide to help you unlock all the trophies that you may have missed.
Note: For more information, check out our Signalis guides and features hub. Likewise, please be reminded that this article contains spoilers.
Signalis: How to unlock all achievements
- Receive an important message.
- Complete the Prologue and interact with The King in Yellow book.
- Lose something of no value.
- Obtain the Identification Card so you can use the elevator to reach the 3rd floor.
- Lose something of value.
- After solving the 5-Lock Door Puzzle and defeating the Mynah boss, there’s a short cutscene where Alder pushes Elster off the elevator shaft.
- Perhaps, this is hell.
- After solving the Astrolabe Puzzle, you’ll acquire the Administrator’s Key, allowing you to head down into the mines.
- Related to the “GESTALTZERFALL” achievement below.
- Once you’ve unlocked the 6-Plates Door Puzzle, there’s a fairly lengthy sequence where Elster arrives at a strange location before attempting to reach her ship. Unfortunately, she succumbs to her wounds and “dies,” causing the end credits to play. However, this is only a fake ending. Once you continue the game from the main menu, you’ll unlock both of these Signalis achievements.
- Remember our promise.
- Defeat the final boss and obtain any of the game’s endings.
- Exit the Survival Horror.
- From the main menu, go to Settings > Gameplay > Combat Accessibility. Change the difficulty to “Survival” and finish the campaign.
- Rule of Six.
- You’ll need to obtain the Revolver by grabbing a couple of items in the B6-B8 sections. This is a missable weapon if you did not get the necessary items.
- A Gift.
- You’ll need to obtain Isa’s Rifle by waking her up in Nowhere. This is a missable weapon if you did not get the necessary items/did not wake up Isa.
- ***STOP: 0X001E97FF
- Die at least once during your run. This is also related to the LÖCHER” achievement below.
- Ship of Theseus.
- The “Ship of Theseus” is a concept that asks whether an object that has had all its parts replaced is still the same object. The word “löcher,” meanwhile, refers to a perforator (something that punches holes through a piece or paper or, in medicine, a means to reconstruct tissue). Basically, these have something to do with Elster’s parts getting replaced (theoretically) with each death.
- Open your menu and press the “W” key to see the radio/documents/diagnostics screen. Press “E” to highlight the diagnostics tab, then press the “F” key. This will show Elster’s body and several triangle-shaped symbols. Each symbol becomes highlighted whenever you die.
- Summary: Die 16 times in a single playthrough.
- Complete the Ritual.
- Obtain all other Signalis achievements to unlock this one.
Signalis is available via Steam.