You’ve got several options if you want to make the most out of Nahida’s capabilities. Some are quite costly, though others are more affordable and easy to acquire. Here’s our Genshin Impact Nahida best weapons guide to help you with viable armaments, such as A Thousand Floating Dreams and Mappa Mare.
Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub. Likewise, you can take a look at our Nahida talent priorities/character summary and best artifacts guide.
Genshin Impact Nahida best weapons guide
A Thousand Floating Dreams (EM) – A Thousand Floating Dreams can be considered as the best weapon for Nahida in Genshin Impact, especially when you consider her high scaling from elemental mastery (EM). It has the following perks:
- Other party members will provide these bonuses to the one who equips this weapon:
- +32 elemental mastery if also a Dendro character.
- +10% damage bonus.
- Bonuses stack up to three times.
- All nearby party members gain +40 EM.
- Effects stack if multiple such weapons are equipped by various characters.
Assuming you’ve got Nahida, the Dendro Traveler, one Electro, and one Hydro character, then Nahida will gain +32 EM and +20% damage bonus. The other party members also gain +40 EM. Lastly, this weapon grants the wielder a whopping +265 EM once it’s level 90.
However, you should not waste your primogems on this if you plan on obtaining Nahida’s constellations first. There are some 4-star options below that are pretty decent for Nahida, too.
More EM weapons
- Wandering Evenstar – This is a 4-star weapon from wishes, and it’s not always available in certain banners. Still, it’s likely the best weapon for Nahida among 4-star armaments, as it works wonders due to its perk:
- 24% of the character’s EM is gained as bonus ATK for 12 seconds; nearby party members receive 30% of this buff for the same duration.
- Multiple weapons allow this buff to stack.
- Mappa Mare – Triggering an elemental reaction grants +8% elemental damage bonus for 10 seconds; stacks up to two times. Considering how Nahida relies on her elemental skill’s procs from other reactions, then you’ll often have this boost active. Likewise, it’s a free-to-play weapon from the blacksmith, so you don’t have to worry about spending extra.
- Magic Guide – While this is only a 3-star weapon, it does have EM as a sub-stat. Even better, it increases damage by +12% against enemies affected by Hydro or Electro, which is a given if you’re going for Dendro reactions.
- Sacrificial Fragments – This isn’t as useful as the others since its perk only refreshes the cooldown of your elemental skill. The cooldown of Nahida’s skill is fairly low (five to six seconds), whereas the marking/connector effect lasts 25 seconds anyway. On a positive note, it does have the highest EM out of the 4-star options.
- Kagura’s Verity (crit damage) – Receive +12% elemental skill damage for 16 seconds; max three stacks; +12% elemental damage bonus. This is ideal for a main DPS Nahida since she’ll be on the field most of the time. As mentioned above, her skill cooldown is fairly low, though it’s not as spammable as Yae Miko’s (and this is her best-in-slot option already).
- The Widsith (crit damage) – As usual, Widsith is a decent pick for catalyst users. The RNG-dependent Aria buffs (i.e., +60% ATK, +48% elemental damage, or +240 EM) all benefit Nahida, though EM is what you’d want.
- Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds (crit rate) – Use this only if you have it maxed out and the other items aren’t available/attainable. Nahida will gain 8% elemental damage bonus every four seconds (up to four stacks), which means it’s great as a main DPS. Just make sure that the entire party can provide consistent off-field support (i.e., auras/turrets) so you don’t switch her out as often.
Genshin Impact is available via its official website. For more information, check out our guides and features hub.