The Lunar New Year event for World of Warships is live. Here’s what you can look forward to playing.
To ring in the new year, you’ll have access to brand new themed content, alongside updates to Commander skills, new Clan Brawls and continued construction on the Kure dockyard, alongside a roster of balance changes, discounts and daily shipments.
Look forward to a new challenge as you aim to earn “Journey to the West” and Lunar New Year containers that can drop various Pan-Asian ships, permanent camouflages and other rewards. These drops could include one of the new ships Wujing or Sanzang.
Commander Skills also will be automatically redistributed. This includes:
- Each Commander now has a separate skill section for each ship type.
- The maximum possible number of skill points available to one Commander has been increased from 19 to 21.
- Skill recommendation system, which tailors to the selected ship, has been added.
- Commanders with less than 21 skill points will bring players additional Elite Commander XP.
- Elite Commander XP can be obtained by dismissing unused Commanders.
- A revamped interface of the Commander skill system.